Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Yes To Art!

I have officially entered the most successful season of selling art! In all my two years of business, never have I had such a jump in notice and sales! So of course, I am so thankful to those who tel others about my art and those who purchase form me! Theres something very satisfying about watching people enjoy my art and find beauty in what I create!

I have been practicing some new techniques of blending these last few paintings. I want to learn to shade using colors other than blacks and browns. I realized creating death, dimension, and shadows is less about slapping some black or brow on, and more about using the colors you already have and deepening them. I have a long ways to go in this area, but I know practice makes perfect.

Purchase this Flamboyant Fawn Here

Purchase this Galaxy Wolf Here




No comments:

Post a Comment