Pages

Friday, December 5, 2014

Hello!


Hello There! My name is Kiersten! I am 19 years old and very passionate about most anything I set my mind to.  I have been drawing since I could hold a crayon and honestly, it's always been a part of me. I've never taken an art class! I can't pin point the time I went from a doodling kid to a devoted artist.  But, if I look back at my work from even just two years ago, I am certain there must have come a time when I subconsciously decided to get real about art!  I've never "colored in the lines" and I've always had a very unique style. I am influenced by the natural world that surrounds me. My changing environment causes my artwork to change as well. My wonderful mom, dad, brother, and husband all encouraged me to do something with my art and so here I am trying to run a little shop out of my home in Montana! Thank you to all who view, love, and appreciate my art! I am so thankful for you! And to those who purchase any of my pieces, thank you for giving my art a loving home and supporting my passion!
This original piece is available for purchase.
Click Here to Visit Listing

No comments:

Post a Comment