Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2015

3/29/15

I feel rather odd lately having an art business titled "Montana Songbird" seeing as I've moved within the last month.
I originally named my business so fondly after Montana because that's where I was located. However, I now live in North Carolina and let's be honest "North Carolina Songbird" just doesn't sound right. 
Thus, I've decided since it was founded in Montana I see no reason why I need to change my business name. However, I felt I ought to inform those of you who have purchased from me in the past and may in the future that I am no longer creating art out of Montana.
I truly look forward to the endless sources of new inspiration that will be presented to me. The ecosystem in North Carolina is entirely different from what I am accustomed to. Nevertheless, it is of equal beauty in my opinion! 
My family and I enjoyed a trip to Charleston, South Carolina where we visited the magnificent Magnolia Plantation. There I had the opportunity to photograph some of the gardens (portrayed in a rather sad picture above.) My hope is that I'll be able to look at some of my pictures and get some new inspiration for paintings!
Some of you may have noticed that my shop has been on "vacation" over the last month. I am now back and running Montana Art Studio. However, I don't have access to my prints so my usual listings won't be available for some time. I will be working on some new pieces so keep an eye out for those over the next several weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment